Sabtu, 28 September 2013

Can some one help me build a gaming computer ?

Q. I'm trying to build a gaming computer for around $700 that will run battlefield 3 on mid setting maybe high. If anyone could Help that would be greatly apresheated this is my first computer build.

A. This is my system configuration check out the price

Motherboard : MSI P67A-GD55
Processor : Intel Core i7-2600k (OC upto 4.5GHz)
RAM : 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz
GPU : 2 x Asus gtx560 ti directcu ii (in SLI)
PSU : Coolermaster GX750W
Case : CoolerMaster CM 690 II Plus Advanced
Monitor : Acer 23" 1920x1080p LED Monitor
HDD : Western Digital 320GB 7200 RPM SATA 2.0
Seagate 2TB 5900 RPM SATA 3.0
Optical Drive : Samsung DVD Drive
CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO


What type of gaming computer do i need?
Q. What type of gaming computer do i need to be able to play all the counter strike games and arma 2 and all those types of games on highest settings? Also what will the price be and what parts i need because i am planing on building a cheap gaming computer under 700 - 800 dollars?

A. I built my computer for $800 (including monitor) and can run anything at max.

Quad-core Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II x4 P69 Processor 3.40 GHZ
Graphics Card: NVidia 560gtx (560ti have a better rep for close prices)

if you have no clue how to build a computer, I will send you my list I ordered from newegg.

send a message to pixellooter@gmail.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

1 komentar:

  1. Best add up a UPS to your list, it's a good backup power should a blackout occur, I myself bought one from Panther Electrical and it still works today. Was playing Dark Souls and had to make a beeline back to a bonfire because of a power outage. Good thing the PC didn't die, though I died.

    BalasHapus